Sunday, January 20, 2008

nobody dared to go.

i hate the box office workers at the lunt-fontaine theatre. they've really done nothing to me per say, but still. i've tried around 6 times to get standing room tickets for little mermaid and been told the show wasnt sold out and to get standing room it has to be SOLD OUT. Then today, i get to the box office around 12:30 (half an hour after they open) and discovered they were sold out AND sold out of standing room. so essentially i'm bitter i can't see a crappy show. such is my life.

i still need to get my license updated, mail ariel her gift, get a freaking email to send to a temp agency, print headshots, see august: osage county, and a million little things. boo. since nothing is open tomorrow i'm going to movie hop all day and see things i need to have seen, aka everything.

it's cold. this needs to change.

i miss my job too. they need to call me, actually. boo.

No comments: